Monday, August 11, 2014

Finally pictures!


Uhhh...the boys are still working on sending me pics. This is the first one I've received of either of them. I have no words other than it looks like Mike may have found a new riding partner? Be sure you read the kids T-SHIRT...

So here is what Chuck sent me AFTER I posted this picture:

"Paula, this has to be one of my favorites. This young fellow, Jaden is his name, is 11 years old. He was riding on highway 16 (which you get a good picture of in the background) and as we caught to him he pulled up next to Mike and then rode almost 12 miles side by side with Mike to the next town. Now he had a dirt bike (1 speed) and did I say he was 11 years old? He was riding into his dad’s business which was about a 20 mile ride for him. Guess he does it almost daily. He has 7 brothers and 4 sisters. Can you believe he is ELEVEN years old? Can you imagine letting your 11 year old ride down I-35 20 miles each day on the shoulder? Also, did you notice what it says on his tshirt?"

No comments:

Post a Comment