Monday, August 11, 2014

Having trouble viewing the blog?

I understand a few of you are having trouble reading the blog's font against the background? At the moment, it appears the trouble happens when people view it from certain cell phones. However, I am able to view it on my iPhone. Is anyone having trouble on their PC or Mac?

Please send me a message at: paula.elert@gmail.com and let me know what device you are viewing the blog from and what you are experiencing so I can continue to look into this issue.

PS - I intentionally did not make my e-mail address above a link that you can click on because when I do it changes the font color. I thought some of you may not be able to read it otherwise. However, the e-mail under my name below is a hyperlink for those interested.

Thank you for your assistance.

Paula Elert
Blog Creator
paula.elert@gmail.com

1 comment: