Monday, September 1, 2014

Finally Home - Day 30

Day 30

We've done it! We are home! We arrived home last night around 8 PM. We drove 700 miles from Williston, ND, in 12 hours. We are bushed, but so thankful to be home. 

We want to tell you all how much we love you and your support/prayers over the past 30 days. Thank you!! We'd like you to show us you love us, too, by coming to the "Party of the Century" and celebrate with us (September 19th, 7:00 PM - Wilkins Bar & Resort, Bone Lake, WI).

For those of you who are curious, I did weigh myself upon arrival at home. When I left I weighed 243 (which is a pretty good weight for me), and today I weigh 222! I lost a few. Not sure what Mike will weigh but he lost some too.

Here are some pics from our drive home...

~Chuck (CE) Langeness & Mike Broten



Home Sweet Home!
Rockies
Interesting point of view
More glacier pics
My favorite pic - Paula
Rugged terrain
45 degree incline





At Tim Horton's
Proof we were there (Banff)

No comments:

Post a Comment